Traeger BBQ Fundraisers, Demos and Tasting
October 5 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Our Traeger demos and tastings have come to an end for this season. We will re-light the Traeger again in the Spring of 2020. Check back for upcoming fundraising efforts and delicious sampling dates!
Join us every Saturday as we will be cooking on the Traeger for a cause. Come in to see it in action and try a sample where all proceeds go the Bow Valley Higher Ground Project by YWCA Banff.
The Higher Ground Project is the YWCA’s plan to bring a new, purpose-built facility to Canmore with a range of services that address domestic and sexual violence in the Bow Valley. This includes shelter and transitional housing, counselling, services for children, and violence prevention programs.
Features and benefits of a wood pellet grill:
- TASTE – Wood naturally enhances flavour
- VERSATILITY – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, BBQ
- EASE – No need to babysit, set & forget it
- CONSISTENCY – Cook like a pro every time
- COMMUNITY – Daily recipes and best in-class service
How does a pellet grill work?