Traeger BBQ Fundraisers, Demos and Tasting
October 2 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Our community Traeger fundraising season is back!! Join us every second Saturday during BBQ season, where we will be Traegering up some delicious samples to raise money for local charities, societies and non-profit clubs in our wonderful community of Canmore. Come and show your support by donating funds while taste testing some smoked/BBQ goodness.
Thank you to everyone who attended and helped raise funds to support our 2020 Traeger Grill Community Fundraising season.
With your generous donations we were able to raise over $1954 for a variety of charities, societies and non-profit organizations in Canmore. We look forward to seeing you in 2021
We proudly support:
Features and benefits of a wood pellet grill:
- TASTE – Wood naturally enhances flavour
- VERSATILITY – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, BBQ
- EASE – No need to babysit, set & forget it
- CONSISTENCY – Cook like a pro every time
- COMMUNITY – Daily recipes and best in-class service
How does a pellet grill work?